成本會計總監 - 製造業
About Our Client
Our client is an multinational manufacturing company that targets the APAC region market. Being one of the rising stars in the industry, our client is proactive in expanding their market and open up new business units in 2020.
- Analyse inventory levels and values and recommend approaches to increase turns and improve margins.
- Ownership of accuracy of accounting reserves and reconciliations related to cost and inventory.
- Drive inventory accounting accuracy including appropriate inventory reserves.
- Coordinate cycle count procedures including review of quantity adjustments.
- Track inventory movements between 3rd party and internal inventories including warehouse moves.
- Work with operations department to identify plans to address slow moving inventory.
- Put in place proper accounting controls for RMA and other reverse logistics.
- Optimise total inventory costs including freight, warehouses, warranty and royalties
- Ensure adequate controls to ensure customers are charged for freight and tariffs in accordance with contractual agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 + years experience, 5+ years of managerial role
- Frequent interface with peers and senior leadership within finance and with non-accounting departments across the company.
- Familiar with electronics and manufacturing industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and project skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Global managerial role opportunity
- Multinational company welfare
- Up-growing business, chance to grow with the company
- Great career progression
- Handles different region, regional role opportunity