年薪破百外商- 1st Service Engineer in TW
Our client is looking for their first service engineer in Taiwan
Supporting the green energy offshore windfarm project
About Our Client
Our client is an Austria based company with leading products in the machinery industry. They have over 80 years experiences in the industry, with 130+ countries using their products and branches. Now they are looking to join the Taiwan industrial market.
Conduct services cranes including offshore service engineering
Be responsible for the troubleshooting, rectification and managing servicing works
Responsible for performing commissioning works and preparing commissioning reports
Escalate complex service and technical issues to the superior
Work with service team and regional service partners and coordinate join service efforts if necessary Superior can delegate other tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with machine installation and maintenance. (3+ years)
- With good commercial sense and customer facing personality.
- Able to work independently.
- Basic English to communicate with the engineers in client site.
- Experiences in O&G or Marine industry will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Great exposure for global market and opportunities to become a leader.
- Competitive salary package with extra allowance for the project.
- Flexible working hours