- A leading global investment management firm
- A global platform
About Our Client
A leading global investment management firm that offers high quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, mutual funds, individuals and private clients in major markets around the world.
1. Assist in the implementation of Asia ex Japan Operational Risk Framework, (e.g. reviewing & improving
risk maps, ownership of error coordination, conducting root cause analysis, evaluate the effectiveness of
controls and provide recommendation to improve such controls).
2. Produce and analyze portfolio level risk and its decomposition across the different product line s by
managing data, reports, and metrics already in place. Participate in reviews with portfolio management
teams. Help establish/implement new tools and systems for risk analysis.
3. Participate in project calls f or new products & initiatives, identifying areas of risk and potential gaps
4. Report important information/concerns up and down the organisation.
5. Participate in Risk, Error, and relevant Committees.
6. Support the risk team in investigating trends and forecasting risks , both from an operational risk and
investment risk standpoints
7. Act as a liaison and coordinate/share global risk standards with regional offices.
8. Participate in ad hoc project s as required
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, statistics, computer science, or related fields
2. 3+ years of working experience in risk management (operational risk or market risk )),
preferably in finance
3. Ability to navigate across different channels and able to communicate in a clear manner
4. Collaborative, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
5. Self starter with initiative and ability to work independently with minimum oversight
6. Highly organized, detail oriented and efficient
7. Strong project management skills
8. Proficiency in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
A global platform