外商銀行找 Director, Corporate Banking Subsidiaries
Newly created role
About Our Client
Across the world, the company partners with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries, providing a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management and covering a broad range of asset classes, making the company a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
- Lead and participate in business development and sales calls for marketing of capabilities in Taiwan. Drive a product set which includes credit and risk management products, cash management and trade solutions, debt capital raising, leasing, investment and treasury products.
- Assess clients' needs and work with product specialists to structure appropriate product solutions. Demonstrate to the clients a full understanding of their needs.
- Determine marketing and business development strategies to achieve target profitability and market share goals. Develop and grow the allocated set of client relationships. Monitor client revenues regularly to ensure that set targets/revenue hurdles are met.
- Strengthen the bank's relationship at senior management level with existing/new clients and improve the profile and penetration of target client segment in Taiwan.
- Help establish and strengthen the Bank's presence and profile in Taiwan as a credible business partner and trusted financial advisor. Demonstrate a value-add to international client base, combining strong market knowledge with a detailed understanding of their challenges and opportunities as an international business.
- Interact with business partners to offer comprehensive banking product offerings to targeted clients. Work with product specialists on credit facilities (working capital, multi-purpose, swinglines), cash management, trade, supply chain solutions, global markets (currencies and rates), leasing, loan syndication and capital markets.
- Prepare client proposals/presentations and work with business partners to develop customized solutions.
- Fully leverage the combined platform by cross selling the bank's broad range of capabilities and network.
- Work imaginatively and proactively to help develop a leading edge corporate banking proposition to international subsidiary clients which brings together the best, leveraging on the relationships at HQ with Global Corporate Banking and aligns it closely to Taiwan.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in successful MNC client relationship management and business development (origination and execution of financial service solutions), resulting in a sizeable business portfolio.
Familiarity with Corporate Banking client segment with US and EMEA Parent is an added advantage
- Minimum eight to ten years of relevant experience in credit and marketing in corporate banking with good understanding of a product range that includes credit, trade, cash management, risk management and global market products.
What's on Offer
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
The Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets, focusing on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between clients and our communities. The regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing the company firmly among the region?s leading financial services companies.