- Join the Equity Derivatives and Trading division which has a strong reputation.
- The team has an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales leader.
A global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, specialist advisory, capital raising and principal investment.
1. Leading a team of sales and marketing professionals and driving high performance
2. Planning and executing on the businesses sales strategy
3. Planning and executing on the businesses digital / branding / marketing strategy
4. Identifying and maintaining client, broker and media relationships
5. Organising and presenting seminars / webinars to both investors and brokers
6. Working closely with the regional trading and management team to identify opportunities for business improvement
7. Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
8. Managing the day to day operations of the business in Taiwan
1. With proven track record in a achieving sales growth in a financial markets role, preferably in equities.
2. Able to demonstrate success in leading teams and building client relationships.
3. Have strong communication skills ideally with public speaking experience.
4. Fluency in English is required.
The diversity of the people is one of the greatest strengths, and in combination with the inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for the people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If the purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future' is as inspiring to you, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, the people can work in a range of flexible ways.