- New Role
About Our Client
A leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research for global capital markets.
- Work closely with the senior business originator in Taiwan to implement the company's business strategy and initiatives.
- Maintain the market position and achieve revenue growth budget.
- Maintain and build constructive business relationships with assigned existing Corporates/IPF/GIG issuers. Identify potential issuers and acquire new relationships (credit rating and ESG ratings mandates) via direct marketing/outreach.
- Independently handle and tackle sophisticated or challenging business requests e.g. bidding for new mandates (initial rating & bond mandates), pitching for rating retention/conversion, negotiating commercial terms, gathering market intelligence for business decision making, conducting cold calls to prospect issuers, etc.
- Develop relationships with active investment bankers / underwriters / relationship managers / sector bankers for winning business opportunities in Taiwan.
- Work closely with internal/external counterparts (Analysts, Issuer Coverage, Banker Coverage, Investor Development, etc) to assure smooth execution of new and existing rating exercises.
- Work with Revenue Management team to lead and manage rating contract renewals in a timely manner. Work closely with business/billing support team to conduct timely billing and manage accounts receivables.
- Execute and/or support various outreach initiatives (conferences, seminars, one-on-one meetings, electronic delivery, analyst meetings, Issuer Portal service, etc) to strengthen the market visibility
- Maintain and track Corporates/IPF/GIG deal flows on a regular basis and provide timely update to the senior management via weekly, monthly and ad-hoc market reports
- Provide back-up coverage to other business originators in Greater China when needed.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 7-year relevant marketing or relationship management experience in debt capital markets or banking/financial services sectors;
- Experience in handling business relationship with Corporate issuers, FI issuers, SOEs, and other relevant issuers;
- College or MBA degree with specialization in business, finance and other relevant disciplines;
- Some exposure to Bloomberg, effective presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management and market participants on important industry issues;
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player;
- Good command of spoken and written Mandarin and English;
- Business travels are required domestically and internationally when travel situations are allowed.
What's on Offer
A new role
Quote job ref
+886 2 8729 8231