- High growth potential organization
- Innovative and well-engineered products
About Our Client
Our client is an European listed MNC which mainly focused on designs and manufactures the world's most advanced embedded electronic hardware, software and display solutions.
- Perform x86 high speed signal and signal integrity measurement.
- Designing and integrating hardware circuit.
- Work closely with board designer to debug the signal integrity issue.
- Provide detailed SI rules as system level design guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in EE or related field.
- 2+ years experiences in high speed signal and signal integrity measurement.
- Familiar with x86 high speed signal & signal integrity measurement (USB Type C, USB2/3... etc.)
- Knowledge of Tektronix high speed Oscilloscope measurement & operation.
- Knowledge of Cadence OrCAD Schematic & Allegro PCB Layout Design Tool.
- Experiences in schematic design will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Work life balance working culture