Leader in Taiwan's hydrocarbon processing industry and an active player globally
With a globally dynamic team of over 7,000 employees across 15+ countries
About Our Client
- The leader in Taiwan's hydrocarbon processing industry and an active player in the international power, environmental, transportation and industrial markets.
- A strong reputation for reliability-coupled with an uncompromising approach to quality and an eagerness to learn-further drove our ascent to become the world's most reliable engineering service provider.
- Expertly delivering technically complicated projects in markets all over the world, it has become the engineering partner of choice for global leaders across Asia, the Middle East, and the Americas.
- With a globally dynamic team of over 7,000 employees in around 40 affiliates spanning across more than 15 countries-not to mention forty years of experience in the industry.
- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to the daily management of employees
- Assist management in conflict resolution
- Set standards for ethics, values, and culture of the company
- Onboard new employees and manage immigration documents, taxes and benefits packages
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, MA is a plus
- 8+ years of experience in HR or related field
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary scheme
- Rich of global HR exposure and diverse career advancement