南部大型跨國外商徵HR Manager (高雄)
Rich regional exposure, more than 89,000 employees worldwide
Team leader position with a stable and dominating market share in Taiwan
About Our Client
- World's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
- With more than 89,000 employees and operating a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Around 1,000 employees based in Kaohsiung, will lead a team of 3 HR members, report to HR Deputy Director.
- Responsible for HR services of BUs.
- Fully dedicated to BU needs, develop and implement people management practices.
- Ensure legislation is adhered to and that personnel are used in the most effective manner for both the company and employees.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes and provide HR generalist services
- Interviews and Recruits employees for BUs.
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Employee engagement program.
- Ensure HR policies and legislation are adhered.
- Works close with Company HR team and acts as the member of the HR Management Team.
- Support HR projects execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Can based in Kaohsiung area.
- 15+ years of working experience in HR domain.
- 5+ years of people management experience is a must.
- Good command of English.
- Bachelor and above with major in Human Resources or Business-related field.
- Labor Law related knowledges or certifications.
What's on Offer
- Rich regional exposure, more than 89,000 employees worldwide.
- Team leader position with a stable and dominating market share in Taiwan.