Well known branding and profitable business in TW
Flexible for rotation and career developments
About Our Client
- Well known branding and profitable business in TW.
- One of the largest global apparel companies with over $8 billion in revenues.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives; ensure HR standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area.
- Drive recruitment process of managerial and non-managerial positions (Aligning with Line Mgr on recruitment, preparing and placing ads, managing recruitment agencies, pre-selecting applications, conducting interviews, negotiating contracts etc.) according to defined standards. Initiate and undertake short and midterm recruitment activities to attract the right candidates.
- Take up ownership for projects/initiatives which are in support of furthering the business and people goals of the Retail and commercial divisions; work closely with regional HR team in driving the implementation of company-wide/regional objectives and programs together with the HRD, HK+.
- Cultivate and maintain culture of positive engagement among employees within Retail and office environments.
- Implement individual performance development review program to motivate excellent performance, counsel individuals on development; establish job standards and ensure feedback; drive retention efforts.
- Support the implementation of Learning & Development tools and concepts. This also incorporates liaison with the regional team, Line Management and employees in regard to training tools and custom training activities.
- Ensure proper updates of HRIS and HR reports as required.
- Partner with the Line Management to perform as a coach or counselor when disciplinary issues arise.
The Successful Applicant
- Good command of written and oral English
- MS-Office skills, Workday experience highly preferred
- Mature, independent, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Be flexible to work in a fast- paced and dynamic environment
- A good team player
What's on Offer
- Well known branding and profitable business in TW
- Flexible for rotation and career developments