- One of the world's leading MNC Beverage/ Wine Companies
- New HC switching to Taiwan with solid 3+ countries regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in Beverage/ Wine Companies.With over a century history, they set up branch offices around the world with over 40K+ employers in total. They have launched diverse various iconic product types in different regions, recognised as the largest maker share in recent years
- Lead the S&OP process & continuous improvement:
- Ensure the right infrastructure and effectiveness of the overall S&OP process across the organization
- Leads the maturity development of local S&OP processes to ensure consistency, transparency and right organizational focus.
- Prepare monthly S&OP deck leveraging on cross-functional input
- Leads the design, implementation and continuous improvement of S&OP across the business unit
- Engage with the other Regions to maximize consistency of the S&OP process on global basis.
- Subject matter expertise to facilitate capability development of local S&OP Champions.
- Best-practice sharing across Markets and Plants (e.g best in class decks)
- Maintain a single S&OP calendar that links local processes with regional and global business review and strat-plan processes
- Drives Finance to develop and implement formal Volume to Value translation to support the process
- Build business transparency & decisions
- Ensures that tactical and strategic decisions are taken at the right level through a proper elevation process
- Builds appropriate decision making on allocated products, innovations, value added packs, etc… into the overall S&OP process
- Ensure an effective communication process across the business unit to maintain conformance to the designed process
- Research business issues to define Risks & opportunities
- Enhance systems & reporting capabilities
- Work with IT to design reports and processes that lead to simplification and enhanced business planning
- Ensure that the business has appropriate S&OP reporting to run the process including the development of SAP or other tools to meet process requirements
- Develop dashboards to provide transparency and single source of truth across functional areas to ensure alignment and optimal results
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10+ years in Inventory Forecasting discipline in FMCG/ F&B/ Tobacco/ Wine/ Health-care Industries.
- Solid in S&OP Implementation and Optimization Experience.
- Great level in English oral
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC Beverage/ Wine Companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!