[上市外商] Manufacturing Quality Engineer ( Tablet /金屬外觀件 )
Meaningful job content and good benefits
Multinational Company with Astonishing Stock Growth
About Our Client
Our client aims to make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
- Perform regular process and product audits at the suppliers to ensure product quality
- Identify areas of improvement, drive root cause analysis activities to improve product quality
- Monitor supplier production and evaluate metrics such as incoming quality data and assembly line first pass yield data to identify improvement opportunities and drive them to completion.
- Support assembly line changes and qualifications.
- New or changed part qualifications and establish quality control requirements.
- Interface with suppliers to resolve manufacturing, quality and reliability issues utilizing DOE and statistical approaches
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in mechanical assembly industries
- Experience in metrology and part inspection, ability to ensure that parts are being inspected following best practices.
- Experience in assembly process auditing, ability to ensure that products are being assembled following the defined processes.
- Strong communications skills in Mandarin and English
- Lean/Six Sigma training, Green or Black Belt a plus
- CQE certificate a plus
What's on Offer
- World leading brand company, involved in Manufacturing Quality Management
- Open-minded working culture, encouraged employee to create new tools & share their opinions