[上市外商] Compliance Engineer (EMC)
Global Exposure and Rotation Opportunities
Challenging & Innovative job content
About Our Client
The company is one of the prestigious authentication service providers based in the US. It provides a variety of trusted identity solutions which are used by companies in different industries in more than 100 countries. The company is dedicated to providing a secure environment for clients to help people work and live better.
- Understand sales and import regulations and requirements in each region regarding Product compliance.
- Interpret and report legal requirements and standards for efficient execution of compliance, whose scope might cover other regions.
- Cooperate with project teams to drive compliance requirements into the company¡¦s products for both ITE and Radio equipment, which relates to regulatory compliance in products to International Standards (FCC, CE, RoHS Recast, UL, WEEE, REACH etc.) and compliance to export laws and regulations (Including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), localized Export Compliance)
- Prepare technical files for agency submittal and organize, execute compliance testing of products on production-level units (FCC, CE: EMC & Electrical Safety) in 3rd party compliance certification labs.
- Support and acquire environmental/materials compliance for the company¡¦s products to ensure compliance to regulatory standards such as RoHS Recast, REACH, California Proposition 65, WEEE, Conflict Minerals, etc.
- Provide guidance to different functions to drive regulatory test requirements, monitor and update test status, and ensure new and existing products comply with pertinent regulations world-wide.
- Engage with ODMs and CMs on compliance requirements and schedules and assist in product Safety evaluations and submittal preparations as necessary, and UL File maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or other equivalent Technical degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a regulatory compliance engineering position
- Have experience conducting lab test equipment, including receivers, spectrum analyzers, generators, amplifiers and antennas
- Have knowledge regarding standards and regional requirements
- Experience in bio-electrical device would be a plus
- Experience in 3rd party lab is preferred
- Proficient in both spoken and written English & Chinese
What's on Offer
- Global Exposure and Rotation Opportunities
- Good salary package and open-minded working environment