- 15 years experience in product development and people management
- Aggressive, systematic and result driven candidate
Our client is a global leader in mechanical solutions and services for the consumer product, automotive, personal care, and communication device industries. Its service offering covers the whole product life-cycle from concepting, and designing to tooling, manufacturing, assembly, and testing.
- Oversee the management of multiple function teams.
- Recruit, manage, motivate, assess, promote and develop employees in area of discipline.
- Responsible for all results of all teams and members.
- Develop and manage Technology Roadmap, IPR and Innovation process.
- Identify, evaluate and develop key technology programs to achieve industry technology leadership.
- Work with TD and account team to develop and promote new technologies to customers.
- Work with PD and program management team to oversee the joint design programs and design support programs.
- Work with ESI and engineering team to oversee the management of concept design, RFQ and manufacturing support activities across different sites.
- Coordination and execution of R&D site facility planning, local HR policies, and other site-related with local operation head.
- Master or doctorate degree in Mechanical/Electrical or related Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in handheld electrical device technology and product development. Mechanical design and manufacturing experience on hand held devices is highly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' R&D management experience in global companies.
- Knowledgeable of resource, equipment, budget and site management.
- Comfortable working in an international environment.
- Willing to work in high work pressure environment.
- Willing to travel with short notice when necessary (visa-free travel capable passport to US and key EU/Asian countries preferred).
- Good team work and enjoy working with new challenges.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks.
- Be able to lead in a resolute way and work structurally.
- Good industrial knowledge on telecommunication products/materials, processes and technologies.
- Good communication and coordination skill.
- Adequate English skills is must.
- Attractive salary package.
- Career progression.