Ethernet RF engineer
- 5 years experience in RF technical skill
- Global MNC environment
US company, dedicate in IP Cam and WiFi AP router product.
- Main focus for lab activities take measurements and troubleshoot RF hardware performance, do testing and detail product reporting
- Familiar with 802.11 WiFi spec and WiFi products mainly Access point, CPE etc.
- Familiar with QCA platforms and also its tools, such as QRCT, ART2, and QSPR.
- Familiar with system level testing, RF testing, troubleshooting and tuning. And equipment such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, IQview, IQxel etc.
- know RF main components' characteristics and its performance evaluation.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in an engineering discipline with emphasis in RF/Microwave circuits or electromagnetic theory
- Must have experience performing analysis and simulation of both linear and non-linear circuits such as phase-locked loops, vector modulators/demodulators, oscillators, mixers, filters, multipliers, synthesizers, low noise and/or power amplifiers
- Must have a thorough understanding of RF passive components such as hybrid couplers, Wilkinson dividers, waveguide, circulators, and directional couplers
- Must be familiar with radio related test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, vector signal analyzers, vector signal generator, network analyzers
- Must have experience characterizing radio performance in microwave frequencies
- Must have knowledge of digital communication systems, spread spectrum, single and multi carrier techniques and modulation types such as QPSK, APSK and QAM
- Competitive salary package.
- Great career development.
- US start up environment.
- meal allowance.