Design Quality Validation Engineer
- 5 years up experience in design quality and validation
- People oriented, Career progression
Focus on innovative thinking, dedicate in Security innovation service and product.
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising, and maintaining the design quality activities.
- Responsible for driving product quality improvement from design phase.
- Lead ODM to work out the PPAP and control point from FMEA through control plan.
- Design and Develop validation process to cover key component, in-process, final
- Provide training on Quality Assurance/Compliance related topics
- Participate and support the Process Validation execution as needed.
- Participate and supporting the external and internal Audit.
- Bachelor Degree or Above, major in Electronic Engineering or Equivalent
- 6+ years system design experience and 3+ years Quality Experience in IT industry
- Fluent English both in writing and speaking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge/experience in DOE, SPC, GRR & Process Capability Analysis;
- Teamwork orientated, Self-motivated & able to Work Independently
- US culture.
- fast grow up company.
- Attractive salary package.
- Flexible working time.