Chemical Product Engineer-Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- One of the Biggest Global Science Companies
- Forign Company with Excellent Career Development Opportunity
A multinational company and top 100 industrial corporate in the world with operations in 64 countries.
- Improve production process, quality and cost reduction.
- Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad and Pressure Sensitive Adhesive New formulations development.
- Communicate with multi-disciplines to fulfil customer's requirement
- Chemical Engineering or Material Science or Chemistry, or other related departments background.
- Min. 3 years work experience in related field. Experience in foams or polymers or silicone will be a plus.
- Good command of writing, reading, listening, and speaking English.
Excellent career development opportunity