行銷企劃 - 行銷企劃總監/副總裁 工作機會
Challenging and excited role for a new brand entering Taiwan market
- Start from zero attitude which brings high satisfaction ultimately
- Innovative and attractive product line
This person will be reporting to Marketing Director with a team management scope up to 5 people. Managing multiple brand pro-folios with a focus on digital investment.
- Marketing Manager
- Global Prestigue Brand(FMCG)
An experienced FMCG Senior Marketing Manager is sought for our clients well established Taiwan operation
- Leading and growing MNC consumer brand
- Ownership of Taiwan Marketing strategy and team
A marketer with rare disease or specialty care experience to contribute to the development, execution, and evolution of the company product brand plan. This individual will work closely with Field Sales, Sales Training, Medical Affairs, Legal, and Regulatory to develop, execute and measure ROI of patient tactics. This position requires a highly motivated individual who can work effectively in a dynamic environment with a high degree of flexibility and creative problem solving.
- Chance To Lead A Large PM Team
- Company Car Park Provided
Our client is passion for innovation and their unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality. They have expanded to almost 100 countries and is represented by more than a dozen products. They recently launched their E-Commerce platform and want to recruit talents who can help their company to setup E-Commerce channel.
- Build-up business from zero
This peroson will lead the Taiwan marketing team and works with regional team to lead the consumer marketing in TAIWAN for all product lines.
- Marketing Manager (Home appliance)
- New position, team management
Global Fund House is looking for a senior Marketing Manager who's solid in managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- MNC environment with great global resources
- Successful branding
- Development of consultant training programs and educational tools for patient communication/education program.
- Liaising with the Sales Managers to ensure marketing messages, programs and materials are effectively implemented in-field and amended as required to maximise sales results, including in-clinic campaign and in-clinic display
- Working closely with BC Manager to ensure BC programs implementation
- Development of public patient education program/unbranded DTC
- Working closely with Marketing Manager for marketing activities.
- Work For a Pharmaceutical MNC With People Oriented Culture
- Reporting Directly To The BUD
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product by adapting global branding and strategy
- Product strategy development and execution
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the sales team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitor products
- Act as point of first reference for responsible products related enquiries
- Disease/Product promotional material / campaigns development and implementation
- Responsible for development of marketing plan, implementation plan and execution
- Assist with preparing product forecasts, promotional budget
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Be able to explore disease/product market opportunity to optimize business
- Be capable of market analysis by utilizing related tools and data to identify market segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats.
- Co-work with medical to design training plan and brief and train the sales team
- Communicate effectively within the organization to achieve product objectives
- Build productive business relationships with KOL and influential leaders
- Monitor and control program performance and work with team to adjust plan accordingly
- Perform necessary field work to define the needed frequency and/or execute marketing strategies
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of Patient Care Program
- Propose and participate in and evaluate market research and analyse promotions with assigned brands/disease area
- Manage all related disease/product media, advertisement events
- Be the key contact window for target Societies, Associations..etc.
- Be responsible for Marketing program related vendor selection, coordination and management
- Other related marketing tasks as assigned base on business requirement
- Innovative Product With Strong Pipeline
- Reporting Directly To The General Manager
- Aiming to attain business goal, leading a team of Oncology Marketing to devise strategy, execute initiatives and follow-up through the lens of key performance metrics.
- Monitoring business performance and external environment to outline corrective action as required to meet business objectives
- Utilising market research to give recommendations and create action plans
- Acquiring in-depth understanding of NSCLC around patients and markets to develop customer insights and identify business opportunities
- Building and supporting a cross-functional team to achieve team goals
- Acting as brand champion to create enthusiasm and clear direction
- Leading a Team Of Marketing Professionals
- Oncology Products