工程與製造 - 工程設計、研發及新產品導入 工作機會
- 推薦工作機會新竹市PermanentNTD2,000,000 - NTD4,000,000
We are looking for real talent with rich experience of LTPS process, understand process development of low temperature poly silicon and looking for next challenge scope in Taiwan.
- Job is based in Taiwan, Hsinchu City
- Japanese would be an advantage.
- 10 years experience in LTPS process for OLED
- Global exposure opportunity and Great salary package
We want to find a Electrical System Compliance Manager to work in Taiwan. This candidate need to have both good English and Chinese communication skill with external government, Taipower, Supplier and internal RD team to ensure project execute smoothly.
- Good English skill with system grid electrical design experience
- Good Salary package with great working environment and career development
In charge of SAP development and maintenance
- Leading company in semiconductor industry
- Competitive annual package
Very exciting and big scope role in Taiwan, look for Senior Director level candidate who has hands-on skill and great leadership experience in RD development center.
Need to ensure product design and manufactured performance for high quality and reliability in design, also need to execute strategy and development of our product.
This position will direct repot to US VP.
- 10 years expereince in PC RD development
- People oriented with great salary package and flexible working culture
We are looking for a self-motivated Staff Chip Product Engineer based in Taipei, Taiwan.
This Product Engineer will be responsible for overseeing new chip product introduction, production ramp, yield sustaining and improvement in foundries to support business needs and demand in 3D sensing business.
- 10 years' experience in optoelectronic device testing and modeling
- Attractive Salary package, Next generation product development
Support customers all over the world and work closely with engineers and sales.
- Support customers all over the world and work closely with engineers and sales.
- Fixed 14 months with additional allowance and potential company stocks.
You could provide protection and defense for Windows's hundreds of millions of users against malicious malwares and cybercrime. Our team is responsible for providing the core modules needed for protecting users， including behavior monitoring engine/network inspection engines/file system filter drivers. We use state-of-the-art technologies， such as Machine Learning and Cloud based solutions to develop， research and provide the ongoing protection for our customers.
- A generous package and great career progression
- A leading software solution company in the world
1) monitor firmware development for gaming and IPC.
2) customer request evaluation and implementation on schedule.
- MNC environment and international exposure opportunity
- Good employment benefits
Being a member of our Engineering team, mold CAD designer will work along with teammates both in Europe and in Taiwan to develop/adapt mold concepts to integrate our induction solutions for Heat&Cool applications in injection molding. T
This team includes mold CAD and simulation experts to develop and validate our solutions at design stage. In this team, mold CAD designer will be in charge of designing/adapting molds for 3iTech integration.
Mold CAD designer with at least 5 to 8 years of experience in the field, preferentially being used to work directly in international environment or with international customers. Few travels per year, mainly to China mainland, are to be considered in this position. At job start, a 3 months training period in the headquarters in France will be required.
- Attractive salary package, Global MNC company environment with great development
- 3~ 5 years' ME development experience
We are seeking a talented Product Quality Engineer in Taiwan.
The candidate will work closely with foundry and CM and monitor quality of high volume wafer production.
The candidate will be required to respond, act on and follow through high volume wafer fab process controls and wafer quality, including monitoring SPC controls of key fab process steps, coordinating quality issue resolutions with cross functional teams and developing proactive problem identification.
The ideal candidate should be a high-energy, hands-on individual with strong quality conviction and high level of passion and integrity
- 5 years Quality management expereince in foundry
- Great salary package, highly grow up product and business