工程與製造 - 化學/製程 工作機會
- Recipe creation. Selecting the best dye & chemical combination according to customer requirement
- Working out the right dyeing method and temperature for the fabric
- Making up a sample dye and testing to make sure it produces the right results
- Producing a final formula for use in the manufacturing process
- Recommending any special finishes or treatments to be applied after the dyeing process
- Maintain lab to bulk RFT
- Evaluating, identifying and selecting products & suppliers
- Documenting the dye recipes and processes for each textile order, for future reference
- Meeting regularly with the team in order to impart guidance and arrive at the root cause of process failures and follow up through preventive action initiatives in order to avoid recurrence
- Providing consultation and technical advice to design, dying, marketing and production staff
- Carrying out process improvement initiatives in order to enhance performance of finished products in parameters such as shade, wash fastness, rubbing fastness, water fastness etc.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and innovations within the profession and introduce new processes, dyes and chemicals and modifications to existing machinery
- One of the Asia's largest frabric manufacturer
- Comprehensive relocation package
The key responsibility for this Marketing Manager is to manage the process material market segment. As the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will need to provide leadership to the overall product portfolio that comply with the business areas goal.
- Regional Exposure
- Outstanding Marketing Experiences
Communicating with and help clients for Abrasives trouble shooting
Support global technical team and sales team for products improvement and trouble shooting
- Global Materials Company
- Excellent Salary Package and Benefits
Dedicated in wet etch formulations development for cleaning applications, has to communicate with customer for troubleshooting and new solutions development
- Excellent Salary Package and Future Progression
- A Fortune 500 Manufacturer Global Company
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunity
- Great Salary Package and Benefits
Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad and Pressure Sensitive Adhesive New formulations development and production improvement.
- One of the Biggest Global Science Companies
- Forign Company with Excellent Career Development Opportunity
Our client is a multinational company and they recently open a new position of Marketing Manager to look after 4 countries in Asia. This position is responsible for leading the new product development from the marketing side.
- Semiconductor industry background
- Regional Position
Develop new products by conducting research and experiments on raw materials identification and formulation design. Coordinating with different functions to turn products from lab to commercialization.
- Product Development Engineer-photovoltaic, slurry, paste
- Global Chemicals Company