You are here
VP, Cash and Trades
- Multinational Company culture
- Great employee benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a global well known top tier bank. The company culture is open minded and very multinational.
* Consults on sales opportunities and provide the product expertise and consultation necessary to deliver the best possible solution to the client. The solutions consist of multiple products across multiple jurisdictions and regions.
* Takes a lead role in the coordination of complex RFP processes together with the Treasury Sales Officer/Corporate Banker.
* Supports the documentation preparation function and assists in relationship planning, gathering information regarding prospects and updating plan as needed
* Delivers the Bank's Cash Management Products/Trade strategy aimed at expanding Taiwan country coverage, increasing cross-product revenue from Corporate and Multinational clients.
* Coordinates with client support and implementation associates / internal business partners to deliver the full range of treasury management products/services as a part of the overall client relationship
* Partner with Corporate Debt Product and Risk Management team to understand existing credit exposure and manage risk. For existing clients, facilitate process to ensure refresh, prepare and review KYCs, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong relationships with the organization within large local corps will be a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
* At least 8-12 years of Transaction Banking transaction services experience with demonstrated success in business sales environment
* Extensive cash management and trade product knowledge
* Working knowledge in Treasury/cash Management and credit analysis
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Sales & service oriented, innovative and disciplinary personality. Fluency in Mandarin, English. Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English is a must.
What's on Offer
The company offers good compensation and great employee program.