You are here
Training and Development Manager
- Regional exposure
- Fun working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global-known consumer product company which has establish a strong business and positive presence in APAC. The company is currently seeking a Training and Development Manager cover the function in Taiwan and overlook Asia markets.
Training and development Manager has the duty of managing the learning and professional development of an organisation's workforce as well as assess the training needs of the employees, facilitate schemes and arrange training days.
-Developing internal training and talent development strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
-Analysing training result and review outcomes with line managers.
-Planning, directing and delivering training and development programmes including staff inductions, to accomplish the organisation's goals.
-Collaborate with operation manager for shop training.
-Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning strategies.
-Promoting company culture and values in working environment.
-Lead Taiwan and HK T&D team.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior 7-8 years of relevant working experience
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English are required.
- Leadership and strong management skills.
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Mobility to travel to china and HK
- Strong interpersonal, influence and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
Our client provides potential global exposure opportunity, competitive salary package and good career progression.