You are here
This position is now filled
Trade Marketing Manager
- Profitable Organization with potential growth
- Outstanding Career Development and Personal Growth
About Our Client
Our client is the leader of home care business in the world. Its product is currently sold in more than 60 countries. To cope with their ongoing business expansion and future company growth, they are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join in their marketing team.
- Responsible for Point of Sale communication material and manual development, in-store POS execution supervision/effectiveness tracking to support product communication to consumers, POS asset management, promotion premium sourcing, promoter management and effectiveness evaluation/optimization.
- Collaborates with product managers and sales team to develop local point of sale display guideline, equity shelf and tools for effective brand presentation/communication.
- Manage and develop POS communication materials (including product brochures, shelf talker, promotional DM, and other product communication tools).
- Ensures effective and efficient trade marketing spending and tracks/evaluate trade marketing spending ROI, and store execution.
- Promotion premium/free gift sourcing, allocating and POS asset management.
- Plan, recruit, manage, and train in-store promoter and third party promoter agency to enable professional and highly effective team performance. Evaluate and provide measures to optimize promoter effectiveness for consumer education and driving in-store sell-through.
- In charge of national promotion planning and provide support to coordinate by channel promotion plan when needed. Conduct national promotion effectiveness review.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of trade marketing management experience or minimum 4 years of sales/marketing relevant experience in FMCG industry in international companies
- Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques. Knowledge of relevant design software tools is preferred
- Proficiency in English with good written and oral communication skills Expected abilities
- Good communication and organization skills with capability in coordination with multiple functions/agencies
- Energetic, organized and result-driven approach is highly recommended
- Good planning and analytical skills to perform activity effectiveness analysis and evaluation.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package with great career development
- Dynamic working environment