You are here
Trade Marketing Manager - Global FMCG Brand
- MNC with Strong Product Portfolio and Pipeline
- Great career progression opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a FMCG principal with a wide range of international brands. To cope with their rapid growth in the market, they are now looking for a Trade marketing Manager to join their successful team.
- Work closely with the sales and product team to provide feedback on market trends
- Plan and implement marketing strategies and have responsibility for managing and co-ordinating all areas of marketing including events, trade shows, PR, catalogues, packaging and advertising
- Ensuring that the brand objective is well achieved in trade channels
- Looking after the trade marketing promotions
- Identifying new potential clients to increase distribution penetration
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate, preferably degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Over 6 years experience in a similar marketing role with an emphasis on trade marketing and having targeted B2B channels
- Proven ability in managing and co-ordinating trade shows and events.
- Brand management understanding and experience managing brand consistency.
- Experience working at a cross-functional level across various departments including sales and product teams
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression
- Attractive remuneration package (monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus)
- Great employee benefits