You are here
Textile Quality Educator
- Great package
- Opportunity to co-work with the global leading textile/material/athletic clothes
About Our Client
Founded in 1998, my client is a global leading company creates components of sport dress suit and materials for people to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
- You work cross-functionally with your quality partners to support quality and brand initiatives at the factory and to achieve the goal of having the highest quality apparel.
- You will ensure that the garments / accessories produced to meet or exceed the quality expectations.
- You coach factory partners at all levels in quality including the aspects that make my .client aesthetically and functionally the highest quality.
- You will be conduit for explaining QA directives, SOPs new processes to the factories.
- You will perform random audits on finished product to ensure all quality expectations are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in textiles or industrial engineering or 10 years+ relevant experience.
- 5+ years experience working in a quality assurance role working directly with factories.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluency in English and Mandarin is a must.
- Passion for quality.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet-research / reporting / analysis tools.
- Ability to travel overseas & domestically up to 75% of time.
- Strong ability to work independently within the structure of a team, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Desire to elevate the world from mediocrity to greatness.
- You love to have fun and sweat!
What's on Offer
-Opportunity to co-work with the global leading textile/material/athletic clothes company