You are here
Multi-National Company with Global Exposure Opportunity
Good Salary Package and Benefits
About Our Client
My client is a global organization and a recognized leader in consulting, planning, engineering, program management, construction management, and operations and maintenance for all types of infrastructure and building projects.
- Undertake technical investigations, studies, designs, specifications, reviews, evaluations, contract management and other duties associated with delivery of projects, on and offshore, and on behalf of internal and external clients as required.
- Provide technical support for delivery of projects and project deliverables.
- Ensure project quality systems are developed and adhered to.
- Provide project reports to management and clients as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Assist Team Manager in identifications of business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years Electrical Engineering experience in building/construction projects
- Capable to provide technical support and assist company on business development
- Solid presentations and proposal writing skills
- Solid client management and project management experiences, good at negotiation skill
- Good people manage skills, flexible and adaptable to situations and with people from diverse backgrounds
- Fluent in English
- 電機工程技師執照 is a plus
What's on Offer
Good salary package and employee benefits