You are here
- The company has great employee benefit
- Opportunities to expand his/her own team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest players in the industry. The company has its own plant and factory in Taiwan. Taiwan is one of the global operations so the location is well established with great system and SOP. The company is open minded with good working environment.
- Partner with Group BD to identify and research tax planning opportunities.
- Model and evaluate tax consequences of alternatives. Work with businesses to develop and implement tax efficient transfer pricing policies.
- Evaluate the tax effect and implications of business strategies, contemplated transactions, and business proposals to properly advise management.
- Model the tax consequences of alternatives. Support the tax efficient integration of Group acquisitions.
- Assist in evaluating uncertain tax reporting positions and business combinations in order to properly reflect the tax treatment of financial statements.
- Analyze the tax aspects of financial projections and forecasts. Ensure interim quarterly consolidated effective tax rate and tax forecast are updated, complete and accurate. Participate in the Group accounting for income taxes process.
The Successful Applicant
BS in Accounting, CPA required (Big Four Tax or Corporate Tax experience desired)
Minimum of 8 years of combined public accounting and/or corporate experience with 4 or more years of direct experience in income tax / tax accounting /International taxation experience
Strong tax technical, analytical and compliance skills and experience, including process and internal controls.
Technical knowledge of tax laws and regulations with particular reference to international taxation.
Excellent business acumen with a sound understanding of the tax implications
Experience demonstrates ability to identify, analyze and complex tax accounting issues and the related implications for the Company
What's on Offer
The company offers great global exposure