You are here
Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Comparable benefit
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational IT manufacturer worldwide which provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently and safely. Our client is committed to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships built on a foundation of excellence.
- Identify, attract, and present professional level candidates utilizing a variety of sources including, but not limited to, internet postings and search, direct sourcing, employee referrals, job fairs, research, print media, social networking and agencies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates, employees, alumni groups, as well as business and trade associations to foster an ongoing pipeline of highly qualified candidates for future employment.
- Develop creative recruiting methods to minimize or eliminate the use of contingency; but when necessary, be the single point of contact and manage the recruitment efforts of the outside third party vendor.
- As the driver of the recruiting process, the consultant needs to ensure the hiring team receives an adequate flow of resumes, the resumes are reviewed and feedback is provided in a timely fashion, qualified candidates are interviewed quickly and an offer is extended and accepted.
- Maintains the accuracy of the complete hiring process within the applicant tracking system.
- Keep hiring managers, HR partners and candidates informed of search progress.
- Participate in the continuous building and update of the regional database with a viable network including talented professionals and key information from top organizations in industrial market.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related major
- Fluent English in both written and speaking
- Over five years of recruiting experience within a MNC or a search firm serving MNCs
- Experience in conducting searches using a variety of channels including direct sourcing, social networking, internet tools, search firms and other creative search approach
- Cantonese speaking is a plus
- Clear proven history demonstrating ability to establish a consultative rapport with hiring partners.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- A self-starter and a team player
- Passionate about recruiting work
What's on Offer
Our client provides comparable benefit and regional exposure for this role.