You are here
Supply Chain Assistant Manager_FMCG
- Leading FMCG company
- Competitive salary, career progression and global exposure
About Our Client
Leading FMCG company
- Prepare comprehensive demand plan, Maintain appropriate target order to meet business target while minimising inventory investment.
- Conducts monthly rolling forecast review.
- Implements and manages forecasting software and supporting systems.
- Resolves gaps between financial forecast and statistical forecasts.
- Participates on large-scale projects that may cross markets and channel partners.
- Co-work with Regional and local project team to manage new product launch
- Manage contract re-packer performance, mainly on efficiency and cost.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years experience in FMCG related industry
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with SAP/APO
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, career progression and global exposure