You are here
Strategic Marketing and Business Development Manager
- Asia wide role including frequent travel
- Market leading Chemical Material Business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading chemical material MNC business with a very established and successful footprint in Taiwan. After a very successful 2015 the business are now recruiting this newly created role to continue their success story.
The Strategic Marketing and Business Development Manager will be responsible for creating and executing business & marketing strategy, developing new business opportunities and overseeing product management across our clients portfolio.
Covering the Asia region including key markets such as Taiwan, Singapore, China, Korea and Japan you will work with internal stakeholders to ultimately deepen market penetration and increase revenue streams.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a candidate with;
- Proven track record of working in a Sales and Marketing role in the chemical or high tech sector
- Experience of developing strategic marketing plans which are underpinned by market and product analysis
- A strong background in portfolio/product management
- Excellent English and Mandarin skills with the ability to work with senior stakeholders across various international markets
This role covers several Asian markets and so frequent travel is required.
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer a competitive fixed salary with achievable bonus potential plus benefits.
As a large MNC business there are also excellent long term career opportunities.