You are here
Staff Package Engineer (CMOS)
- over 10 years experience in semiconductor assembly packaging development
- Attractive Salary package and Good Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a semi-supplier company.
Products include power and signal management, logic, discrete, and custom devices for automotive, communications, computing and consumer.
- Manage CSP and other various aspects of CMOS image sensor packaging technology development, process improvement, and yield improvement and materials evaluation.
- New product introduction including CSP, BGA, QFN, and LCC type packages for camera systems utilized in automotive, consumer, medical, and mobile applications
- Interact directly with the corporate business units, image sensor chip design engineering, product engineering, operations, external material suppliers, and external subcontract assembly packaging service providers.
- Be responsible for developing analytical techniques for evaluating new package designs and technologies through quantitative and qualitative approaches including finite element analysis, statistical analysis, and design of experiments.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in applicable discipline such as Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Materials Science.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in semiconductor assembly packaging development, process engineering, materials development, and new product introduction.
- Experience with image sensor packaging and camera modules preferred.
- Experience with CSP, multi-chip, BSI, TSV, and 3DIC packaging very desirable.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and 3D modeling a plus.
- Possess a solid understanding of packaging materials and properties.
- Experience with thermal and mechanical stress simulation very desirable.
- Proven experience utilizing statistical analysis techniques such as DOE.
- Understanding of package reliability requirements for consumer, industrial, medical, and automotive applications.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills needed.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Good career progression.