You are here
Sr. Finance Manager
- Exposure to the international and well established Automotive Industry
- One of the largest manufacturers of worldwide and professional working environ
About Our Client
- Our client is a well established motor retail brand in global. Their Taipei office is now looking for a progressive experienced manager to support their Finance team.
- Review financial reports; prepare management report, deal with external auditors and other external parties.
- Financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
- Excellent in MS Office tools.
- Proficient in both Mandarin and English
- Team work spirit, strong communication and interpersonal skills who can fit the brands social ethos.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with majority in Accounting, Finance or International Business.
- 5-8 years work experience in finance and accounting at multi-national company.
- Strong analytically and problem-solving skills solving skills and leadership personality.
- High EQ and AQ with good communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (ACCA) designations
What's on Offer
- Our client provides excellent career path and attractive remuneration package for career advancement.