You are here
Sr. Dicing assembly Engineer (å°è£åæ¶åèï§¤)
- Good career development, World leader in Semiconductor supplier
- 3+ years experience in assembly and backend process
About Our Client
Global world leader semiconductor provider, focus on Automotive, communication and industrial product key component for whole world.
- To develop grinding process for ultra thin and grinding after bumping including wet/dry polish.
- To develop laser stealth dicing and laser marking process including expansion tape(RoHS compliant) qualification, marking on poly-grind/polish surface with alphanumeric/2D coding.
- To develop plasma dicing including sawing lane free.
- To develop dicing before grinding process for bumped/ non-bumped thin wafer with and without DAF/FOW.
- New technology development and New or transfer wafer fab process.
- To build up intrinsic knowledge/data base of pre'assembly process
The Successful Applicant
- Positive thinking/attitude.
- excellent team work with inspiration; potential of leadership; extrovert and creative
- Good communication in English.
- At least 3~5 years' experience in pre-assembly process/equipment/innovation.
- Knowledge in field of wafer fab process/sawing lane design
- Fundamental knowledge: DOE, SPC, FMEA, 8D, DMAIC approaches.
- Knowledge in field of bumping design/process is plus
- Knowledge in field of laser engine is plus
What's on Offer
- Attraction salary package.
- Global MNC environment.
- Growing up business.