You are here
Sr Costing Accountant
- Professional working environment
- Excellent career path
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide successful business in the semi-conductor industry.
- Review financial reports, prepare management report, deal with external auditors and other external parties
- Customer Expense Control & Accrual, pricing condition management
- Provide the costing financial report
- Financial analysis in such areas as costing including agendas, materials, timing, and other protocol, forecasting, budgeting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills who can directly report to BU heads and Factory Chief.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
- Semi-conductor working experience is a plus
- Proficient in both Mandarin and English
- 3-5 years work experience in costing experiences
- Able to work under pressure
- With the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (ACCA) designations is plus
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package.