You are here
Social Marketing Manager
- Social Marketing Manager
- B2B2C, ecommerce
About Our Client
The company is an electronic commerce and Internet company, featuring the B2B2C e-commerce and is the largest e-commerce site in the country and among the world's largest by sales.
1. Plan and execute digital marketing activities
2. Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and generate actionable insights to improve on marketing efficiency
3. Leader and manage: recruit, build, manage and motivate a team of experts responsible for managing our day-to-day operations to meet KPIs and customer acquisition goals.
4. Monitor Acquisition and Retention trends, best practices, technologies and techniques to evolve and develop the management of these Channels.
5. Work closely with design team to creative strong landing pages & ads
6. Work closely with Global Project Management Office in Head quarter and report to them.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree
● At least 3 years digital marketing experience; within an agency or on client side
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills; able to make fact-based decisions
while working in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines
● Experience in planning and managing budgets across channels while achieving
high volume growth targets.
● Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
● Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet
● Excellent English language skills.
● Growth marketing for mobile App
● Social Media Marketing skill sets
● Experience of Business development
What's on Offer
Great autonomy and career progression