You are here
Social Marketing Manager
- Social Marketing Manager
- software & app
About Our Client
Our client focuses on software products and app, having office across china and Taiwan. They is now going to expand their business from B2B to B2C.
- Manage social marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
◦ Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
◦ Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
◦ Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
◦ Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
◦ Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
◦ Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, LINE enterprise account, Wechat public account, Blog, etc.).
◦ Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
◦ Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
◦ Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
◦ Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organisational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years hands-on social marketing experience, both Taiwan and oversea markets. Experience in mainland is an added advantage.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, LINE, Wechat, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company's field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social."
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
What's on Offer
Career progression with premium package