You are here
Site Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Part of the Global Site Infrastructure Team
- Project delivery at one or more sites covering multiple segments
About Our Client
One of the global largest FMCG brand
- Day to day execution of IT Infra operations activities should be a major component of the role, including support of end user PCs, network, phone system/mobile, printing system, meeting room facilities, computer room facilities, also factory IT facilities.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by delivering excellent support service
- Identify opportunities for improved reliability, supportability or efficiency & incorporate into plan
- Work with line manager to recommend appropriate solutions
- Regularly update site service levels, project activities, with line manager
- Assist on budget management
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Claire Wu on +886 2 8729 8262
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in IT Infrastructure support.
- Experience dealing with people/customers at different levels of the business.
- Good broad understanding of infrastructure technology.
What's on Offer
- Excellent global exposure
- Compatible annual salary