You are here
Service Operation Manger
- Competitive package
- Excellent internal growing opportunity
About Our Client
Our client develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
1. Manage day to day service team operation, scope including RMA and service business (transactional and maintenance contracts).
2. Responsible for productivity monitoring and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
3. Recruit and manage the service providers required for the service operation.
4. Work closely with the sales and marketing team to provide pre-sale, project tendering and project delivery for both customer and marketing driven projects.
5. People development for the operation team members, from both technical expertise and career path view.
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum 3 years experience in service operation manager/leader such as service provider/delivery/consulant (with IBM, HP, EMS), has experience as people manager.
2. Knowledge of electrical distribution is a must.
3. Understanding of service process and experience in deploying new service process is a plus.
4. English is a plus.
What's on Offer
-Excellent internal growing opportunity