You are here
Senior Solution Sales(FSI)
Full spectrum of responsible territory
Good sales incentive scheme
About Our Client
Our client is a US IT(information technology) company that provides various consulting service and IT solution to their enterprise customers.
- Seasoned sales executive with a full understanding of a product or solution specialisation area.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Has complete industry knowledge of relevant company products and services.
- Demonstrates full independence with managing work.
- Builds and maintains relationships with existing and potential accounts.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service offered over the sales cycle.
- Mentors, teaches, and shares best practices with others.
- Acts as a model for other sales executives.
- Assigned and expected to manage large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- May have a leadership role.
The Successful Applicant
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of sales and/or industry experience.
- Must have consistent successful quota attainment.
- Must have industry knowledge and demonstrate independence with managing work.
- Willingness to travel, as needed.
- Driven, enthusiastic, persistent, confident, and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others.
- Excellent systems knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite programs and internet.
What's on Offer
- Good sales incentive scheme
- Full spectrum of responsible territory