You are here
Senior Product Manager
Excellent salary package
Be the leader/product manager of a global Saas platform
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational website / mobile App developing company that is creating their own new online entertainment Saas platform. They aim to provide its customers the ultimate UI/UX design. Their customers include restaurants, e-commerce stores, art galleries and financial groups. So far, branches were established in Canada, Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Define and ensure delivery of the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics for B2B (Licensees) business against agreed goals.
- Continual monitoring of industry trends and user feedback to anticipate business needs, while also collecting requirements from stakeholders.
- Write detailed business requirement and functional specification documents, coordinate and refine technical and UI designs, and deliver high-quality product projects on-time.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to conduct and/or oversee UI design, usability testing, research, metrics analysis, development, testing and launch efforts.
- Identify Product roadblocks and generate solutions to resolve them quickly.
- End-to-end Product responsibility for all cross-functional deliverable.
- Act as the single point of contact for all Product project communication.
- Support internal Analysts to build performance reports of new and emerging Gaming Products.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ of experience with mobile and/or software with solid knowledge and passion for internet, digital technologies, online gambling or casino industry.
- Stress resistant person with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to identify project roadblocks and generate solutions for resolving them quickly.
- Able to develop a deep understanding of our products, business, and the competitive landscape.
- Able to think and act strategically, tactically and creatively.
- Proactive approach to identifying new product opportunities.
- An ability to manage stakeholders and external suppliers to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Exciting, dynamic and vibrant working environment.
- Attractive salary, with comprehensive benefits and education allowances.
- Cheerful and relaxing office atmosphere with video games and afternoon tea parties.