You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Product Manager
- Chance to Work With a Pharmaceutical MNC
- Senior Role With Further Career Development Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with HQ in Europe. Ranking number one in sales among the world-wide industry in 2013, with market-cap of around $280 billion making it the largest healthcare company. Their Taiwan division is now looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead the generic business forward.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the brand championing, product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle including: understanding customer requirements, defining the product vision & positioning strategy, and working cross-functionally with Launch Team, Sales, Regulatory, Supply Chain to ensure strong top line sales growth and product brand is enhanced. Support Head of Sales and Marketing in daily promotional activities, as well as key commercial projects.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 year work experience in PM function in healthcare industry.
- Multinational company experience
- strong English communication skills (written & speaking) a plus.
- Required specific analytical skills which included market research, financial modelling such as forecasting, ROI & NPV
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and company benefits
- Regional exposure and involvement
- Chance to perform and be visible to the leadership team
- Chance to be involved in business strategy instead of just handling products
- Portfolio management