You are here
Senior Presales / Solution Architect
- Excellent career progression
- Key decision maker
About Our Client
A global leading brand provides enterprise-level network security products.
- Pre-sales function - from a technical standpoint, help customers/partners/sales to resolve issues ranging from features, specifications, and functionality to integration.
- Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
- Be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical/pre-sales support
- Good at LAN/WLAN/Internet services administration.
- Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WLAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, SSL.
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required.
- Good presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive annual package including 70% fixed income and 30% bonus