You are here
Senior Leasing Manager
- Brand new position
- A chance to lead a team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known real estate group and have many different investment all over the world. To cope with the future outlet mall project in Taiwan, they are now looking for an experienced leasing talent to join their team.
- Attracting Top brands and conducting targeted market research to identify prospective tenants.
- Manages all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages
- Should have strong relationship with top brand names and should develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with top brands.
- Have Experience in conducting contracts and should be aware of all legal aspects of the contracts
- Continually monitor tenant mix to ensure commercially profitable to the mall
- Attend tenants and clients needs and provide optimal level of service
- Prepares a target list of the prospective customers, both local and international suitable for the type of areas available for leasing in the mall, in order to generate interest in the mall, work towards sales closure to meet revenue targets
- Achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions provided by the mall management and other related regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of retail leasing experience
- Very Good understanding of mall leasing management
- Strong connection with luxury brands / international brands
- Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
- Strong negotiations and sales skills
- Business level of English or Japanese
What's on Offer
- Competitive employee welfare and incentive program
- Dynamic working environment