You are here
Senior Internal Auditor
- Excellent Internal Training
- Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is a US manufacturing company, which its products are sold globally. They have been one of the largest manufacturers of semiconductors for many consecutive years. Due to current expansion plans, they are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their dynamic team.
- Operate as part of a global team, performing financial and operational audits that test the internal controls for the Asia/Japan region.
- Develop audit plans based on well thought out risk assessments.
- Develop audit objective and scope from the risk assessment as well as perform detailed audit planning, test work and solutions alignment.
- Write audit report and communicate audit results and recommendations to senior management.
- Develop deep understanding of the company's world-wide processes, financial and operational policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the strength of an organization's internal controls, recognize weaknesses and work with the organization to implement innovative and effective solutions.
- Provide clear guidance, communication and leadership in corporate's Sarbanes Oxley compliance related activities.
The Successful Applicant
- BA Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Professional certification is mandatory (CPA, CIA, or CFE, etc).
- Big 4 experience is a must
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese is essential
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary remuneration
- Excellent regional exposure