You are here
Senior Human Resource Specialist
- APAC Exposure
- Potential Industry.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading dental equipment and consumables manufacturer, providing one-stop solution products from dental prevention, diagnosis to treatment.
- Recruitment responsibility from Job adv, profile screening, interview, offer recommendation to employee's on board, keep track of hiring status and make sure the hiring cycle could be well controlled
- Work with T&D HR in supporting these new employees' on board training (new employee orientation and on board training)
- Work with T&D and C&B HR in building up the competency model, on board training plan and workshop training plan.
- Act as the business partner to line managers on people issues and provide solution when required
- Ensure the proper deployment and development of the employees in line with business goals and plan
- Strengthen the engagement and communication with the employees and help establish a performance culture
- Be responsible for monthly payroll for region
- Involve in other compensation and benefit projects like insurance renew and evaluation, medical check implementation and evaluation, other employee benefit implementation
- Record, update and maintain staff data relevant for personnel information in Master Form
- Involve in yearly merit review and sales incentive program
- Termination (out processing, final payment computation, etc.)
- Update monthly turnover report
- HR Administrative Support
- Update monthly record on annual leave, OT, prepare & renew labor contract & probation tracking, O-chart, etc.
- Complete on-board and termination process
- Be responsible for all logistics arrangement of training
- Others as per direct supervisor's assignment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above, major in HR/BA is preferred;
- More than 5 years recruiting, C&B experience in MNC, strong sense of people development;
- Fluent English speaking and writing ability;
- Good communication skill;
- Outstanding organizational ability;
- Proactive and high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent MS Office skill.
- Self-motivated, independent, open-mined with high integrity
What's on Offer
Our client offer APAC exposure, steady environment and potential industry.