You are here
Senior Human Resource Manager
- Comparable Benefit
- Clear Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly listed company. Business includes motor as well as consumer products, operating in mainland China, Hong Kong and southern Asia.
- Finalize the development and implementation of the HR Strategic Plan to support the company in achieving its objectives
- Together with the HR Management Team lead the development, implementation and maintenance of best practice HR Polices, specifically in the area of Recruitment and Selection with a particular focus on developing strategies.
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of the HR Engagement / Communications pillar of the HR Strategic Plan
- Responsibility for other HR initiatives including the development, expansion and implementation of an enhanced performance management and development scheme
- Manage and implement projects related to his/her areas of skills and expertise
- Provide overall leadership to an effective HR Operations 'end to end' service culture
- To develop and implement Key Performance Indicators based on best international benchmarks for HR operations in exemplary universities
- Deputizing for the Director of Human Resources as appropriate both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in Human Resources; ideally gained across a variety of organizations, with a minimum of 5 years experience at management level
- Experience in a large and complex organization is expected and previous employment in a unionized environment will be an advantage
- A successful track record of working with professional/knowledge employees will be an advantage
- A blend of experience across Organizational Design and Development, Resource planning, and Change management activities
- Excellent English in both spoken and written
- Great cross function communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client provides clear career progression and comparable benefit for all employees.