You are here
Senior HR Supervisor
- Comparable Benifit
- Friendly environment
About Our Client
Our client a global material sciences company that designs, develops and manufactures materials used to fabricate advanced multilayer.
- Help supervise staffing, employee relationship, training and development administration.
- Perform payroll functions, including preparation and verification of payrolls, variety bonuses calculation.
- Perform various payroll duties related to employee leave, insurance payables and payroll deductions.
- Maintain data integrity in the HRIS and ensure accurate and timely filing of payroll records.
- Prepare various reports for HR metrics analysis.
- Implement HR program/process/polices in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Analyse and interpret current practices to improve HR policy, process and system.
- Deliver HR supports and carry out multiple HR functional affairs.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years related work experience in area(s) of specialisation or equivalent combination.
- Min 5 years of experience in payroll.
- Requires knowledge of human resource management, principles and practices and practical knowledge of employment law.
- Proficiency with HRIS systems and MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience in one or more of the following areas: database management and spread sheet software; constructing and producing reports; data input, manipulation and analysis.
- Good command of both written and spoken of English.
What's on Offer
Our client provides good career progression and friendly working environment.