You are here
Senior HR Superviosr
- Comfortable environment
- Comparable benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a global material sciences company focused on designing, developing and manufacturing.
- Help supervise staffing, employee relationship, training and development administration.
- Perform payroll functions, including preparation and verification of payrolls, variety bonuses calculation.
- Perform various payroll duties related to employee leave, insurance payables and payroll deductions.
- Maintain data integrity in the HRIS and ensure accurate and timely filing of payroll records.
- Prepare various reports for HR metrics analysis.
- Implement HR program/process/polices in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Analyse and interpret current practices to improve HR policy, process and system.
- Deliver HR supports and carry out multiple HR functional affairs.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Human Resources professional certification is desirable.
8 years related work experience in area(s) of specialization or equivalent combination.
Min 5 years of experience in payroll.
Demonstrate sound good ethics and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
Ability to utilize interpersonal skills to express ideas clearly in written and oral communications.
Ability to work within tight deadlines and under high pressure situations.
Strong organizational, good problem-solving skills.
Requires knowledge of human resource management, principles and practices and practical knowledge of employment law.
Proficiency with HRIS systems and MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience in one or more of the following areas: database management and spread sheet software; constructing and producing reports; data input, manipulation and analysis.
Good command of both written and spoken of English.
What's on Offer
Our client provides friendly working environment and comparable benefit.