You are here
Senior Finance Manager
- High Process Control & Extensive Product Application Offerings to Its Customers
- Customer Oriented with Consistent Delivery as their Company Mission
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest manufactures in auto parts industry. They are now looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their Finance team.
- Annual Budget Plan: Cost center budget collection, cost calculation and report preparation
- Reports: Manage reports and slides (e.g. monthly business summary, cost center reports, LTM slides)
- Profitability, product & customer cluster, business & warehouse analysis, etc.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitor and analysis accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
The Successful Applicant
- BA or MA Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Familiar with manufacturing industry
- Strong leadership with experience in managing a medium size team
What's on Offer
This is a highly autonomous role with opportunity to gain regional exposure.