You are here
Senior Business Planning Manager
- Regional and global exposure
- Strategic planning role and key decision maker
About Our Client
US own-brand company produces consumer electronic products
- Manage daily requirements and communication with the panel suppliers
- Drive panel price indication communication and ensure ongoing continuous improvements with the panel suppliers.
- Support and work cross functionally with team in USA including monthly reconciliations.
- Maintain offered panel price in the system and track monthly panel purchase cost
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc reports for management and suppliers as needed
- Ensure adequate panel capacity and flexibility for changing demands
- Panel performance measurement and improvement (cost, delivery, quality, flexibility, etc.)
- Track the monthly panel delivery from panel supplier and ODM panel purchase
- Identify potential risks in supporting weekly demand and recommend solutions short-term and long-term
The Successful Applicant
- Strategic sourcing, supply chain, sales, product management related position in LCD panel industry preferred.
- Superior business acumen and the ability to work cross-functionally to ensure the alignment of operational business processes.
- Knowledge of sales, products, finance and supply chain functions
What's on Offer
- Competitive annual package and flexible working hours
- Excellent career progression